Off Season Team Instruction:
Hotlanta has designed a way for players and teams to get the necessary instruction to prepare them for their spring season, despite not being able to be coached by their spring coach during the preseason. We offer this plan during all off season periods for MS and HS girls teams (fall, winter and summer).
Our off season customized team instruction program involves the Hotlanta coaching staff meeting with the MS or HS coach and/or the team parent to learn exactly what the team needs to focus on to prepare them for the upcoming spring season. Hotlanta then puts together a customized instruction plan to meet the specific needs of the team.
To summarize our program:
1) call or email with interest in our off season training plan;
2) meet with Hotlanta staff to custom design your team's plan;
3) watch the results your team gets by focusing on specific needs of the team.
We will custom tailor a plan to meet your needs based on the following variables:
1) number of players;
2) number of hours of instruction;
3) number of coaches needed for proper player to coach ratio;
4) necessary equipment or field space required;
5) optional add ons (pinnies, t-shirts, etc...)
For more information on team instruction, please contact Pam McNabb at 404.423.8177 or